Printing these pages
Certain Web browsers will not print every element on the pages in this CADViewer User Guide, unless a key setting is changed. Please check the following browser-specific settings to verify that your browser will print all of the contents of these pages.
- Choose File | Page Setup.
- When the Page Setup dialog box appears, open the "Netscape Communicator" options.
- When those options appear, click the checkbox by Print Backgrounds.
- Click OK to save this change.
You can now print these pages without the loss of contents -- esp. colored text or table cells.
Explorer 4.x and 5.x
- Open View | Internet Options.
- When the Internet Options dialog box appears, click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the "Printing" options.
- Click the checkbox by "Print background colors and images" -- if it is empty. (If not, close the dialog box without making any changes.)
- Click Apply, then click OK to close the dialog box.
You can now print these pages without loss of contents.