Opening a previously saved
To open and view the contents of a previously saved redlines file (your own or someone else's), follow these steps:
- Click the Open button in the Redline toolbar -- as shown below.
The "Load redlines for this drawing" dialog box appears, as shown below.
- To view a list of the names of any redline files, click the button by "Use Web Server, File Name", then click OK.
- A "Select one or several redline files" dialog box appears, listing any available redline file names.
- To view the redlines for this drawing, select the file name and click Load.
After the dialog box closes, the @@Viewer will display the redlines from this file on the current drawing.
- Click Cancel to close this dialog box if you don't want to open a listed redline file.
RETURN to main Redlines help topics page